We are one of the prominent processors and suppliers of a range of eco-friendly Azotobacter Bio Fertilizer. Bio-Azo (Azotobacter) is nitrogen fixing bio-fertilizer. It assimilates atmospheric nitrogen (ammonia) for plants. Azotobacter also helps to produce substances, which checks the growth of harmful plant pathogens. It has been recognized as a valuable source in increasing crop production and germination of seeds. It can be used for treatment of seeds, roots of seedlings and soil.
- It produces vitamins, indol acetic acid, gibberellins and cytokines and these are deposited in soil.
- It improves seed germination and plant growth.
- It can benefits crops by nitrogen by fixation, growth promoting substances.
- It partially solubilizes tricalcium phosphates and thus increases up take phosphorous in plant.
- It increases the activity of other beneficial root zone decomposers to improve the efficacy of applied nitrogen fertilizer.
- It application minimizes chemical fertilizer doses upto 20%.
- It may increase 15% to 25 % crop yield.
- It fixes atmospheric nitrogen into nitrates. Which make the soil more fertile.
- Foliar spray : Dissolve 1 Liter Bio-Azo in 200 lits. Of water and spray near the root of the plant in the morning / evening hours per acre.
- Seed Treatment: Dissolve 100 ml Bio-Azo in 400 ml of water and apply to the seeds required for one acre at the time of sowing.
- Root dipping: Dissolve 100 ml Bio-Azo in 50 liters of water and dip the root of the plant for 10 to 20 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil application: 1 liter Bio-Azo can be mixed with 100 kg FYM. Blend the mixture well and broadcast over one acre land before first ploughing of first irrigation.
- 1kg of carrier base is sufficient for 30 kg seed of bags.
- 3 kg of Bio-Azo mix with 250 kg FYM for 1 acre.
Wheat, Jowar, Rice, Sorghum, Maize, Sugarcane, Cotton, Pigeon Pea, Soyabean, Sunflower, Groundnut and Vegetables like (Tomato, Brinjal, Okra, Chilly, potato, Citrus, Onion,) all types of vegetables plants, Pulses, Cereals Crop, Garden Plants & Ornamental plants etc. All other Fruits Crops.
- In Liquid Form – 500 ml, 1 liter, Bulk.
- In Carrier Base – 500 gm, 1 kg, Bulk.